Australian Designed. Thai Built.
1) Manufacturing Lead Times
How long does it take to manufacture my order?
- All our strength equipment is made to order. Once you place an order, and you have approved your designs and logos, our manufacturing facility will begin crafting your product with the utmost care and precision. Please note that the production time for your order is approximately 4 weeks.
- In addition to the production time, please allow an additional 4-6 weeks for shipping to our warehouse in Australia. We work with reputable international shipping carriers to ensure your order arrives safely and promptly.
How long does it take to build custom products?
- This really depends on what the equipment is, small changes and adding logos or custom colours may only take 1-2 weeks where products that require extensive design and testing may take 2-3 months. Our typical lead time is approximately 4 weeks. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on custom built products.
I want a made to order product but standard lead time is too long. Can I get it sooner?
- If you want to order an item and you need it sooner than the standard quoted lead times. Get in contact with our team at email@example.com
Can I order an item that’s currently out of stock?
- Yes! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Local Shipping
How long does it take to receive my item?
- Shipping times vary depending on your location and order. Get in contact with our team at email@example.com
What local shipping carriers do you use?
- We use a variety of shipping carries and options to ensure we have the right shipping solution for you. Larger item shipments, we may use our servicing partners - Total Gym Care, console shipments or large trucks.
What if I am not home for delivery?
- The shipping company will contact you before the shipment is delivered. If it’s inconvenient, you can arrange a suitable time for delivery with the shipping company directly. Please note, the shipping company will not wait for you to arrive home. There may be additional costs if the shipping company must return multiple times to deliver your items.
Can I pick up my order from your warehouse?
- Yes! We love having people visit. Pick ups or to checkout our showroom is by appointment only.
What is the warehouse pick up process?
- You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at:
- 43 Taunton Drive
Cheltenham Victoria 3192
- Once your order is processed and ready (time will vary depending on equipment order), our team will be in contact you via email with pick up instructions. Please have your email confirmation ready for when you arrive at our pick up location.
3) International Shipping
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes!! We ship globally using a variety of carriers depending on your order. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best international shipping options for you.
Who pays custom duties and import taxes?
- Depending on the shipping requirement, we can ship orders either door to door, to port or we combine international shipments to one location. Import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. If you need assistance in arranging shipping or investigating shipping costs, get in contact with our team at email@example.com
How long will it take to get my order?
- Shipping times can vary due to many factors including location, port congestion, shipping lane frequency etc. Best to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide up to date shipping lead times to you.
4) Payment Information
Can I pay with bank deposit?
- Yes! You can pay via bank deposit through our payment gateway or directly transfer to our bank account.
Can I pay with PayPal?
- We do not currently offer payment via PayPal.
Do you have a payment plan?
- We have teamed up with Afterpay and payment plans are available at checkout.
Can I pay with cash on delivery?
- Sorry, we do not currently accept COD.
Do you accept cash or cheques?
- Sorry we do not accept either.
What are your payment terms?
- Our products are made to order. We require a 50% deposit and balance to be paid 7 days before planned deliver date to your location.
Can you provide a tax receipt?
- Yes. Please email us at email@example.com along with your order number and company details. All tax receipts are completed and emailed out at the end of each month.
What is the BENCH BUILT WARRANTY?
- Details of the BENCH BUILT WARRANY can be found on our warranty page.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged due to negligence or improper use, alteration, poor maintenance, or storage by the customer. The warranty does not cover general wear and tear or cosmetic damage. Warranty does not cover minor cosmetic marks, knicks or variations that are deemed to be normal part of hand building strength equipment.
What is the warranty for non Bench Fitness Products?
- Non Bench Fitness branded products are covered by the specific companies manufacturer’s warranty. For information on a specific brand or product, get in contact with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Refunds, returns, and credits
Can I get a refund?
- Bench Fitness Equipment offers a 14 day return policy on any unused items for store credit. Items returned due to change of mind will be given a store credit only. Refunds, repair or replacement will be given for items that have a manufacturing defect. Refunds, returns or store credit cannot be given for custom built and personalized equipment, discontinued or sale products.
Can I cancel my order?
- Once your deposit is paid our manufacturing facilities will start to hand make your equipment for you. We are unable to cancel orders once manufacturing of your equipment has started.
Can I change my order?
- This really is a case by case basis and depends on what changes are required. We always will do our best to ensure you get the equipment you want. Best to contact us at email@example.com and discuss your specific needs with us.
How do I return a product?
- We will accept returns on items that are unused within 14 days from date of purchase for store credit. You will be responsible for all costs to return the product. Get in contact with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to return a product.
What is the difference between Custom or Personalized?
- Personalized is your choice of everything – your colours, your logos and more. For custom build we’ll work with you to design and hand build your gym equipment from start to finish. Far beyond picking from a standard range of colours or choosing a different pull up bar for your rig, we can make subtle dimension changes to fit your specific needs, get your branding incorporated, or create a full custom fit out for your dream gym.
Do you have a retail store or showroom I can visit?
- Yes! You can visit any of the following locations. Get in contact with our team at email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
- Bench Fitness Australia Showroom (Total Gym Care)
43 Taunton Drive
Cheltenham Victoria 3192
- Bench Fitness Showroom (Thai Strength Club)
Siam Country Club Road
Chonburi, Thailand, 20260
- Our Factory & Warehouse:
333/33 Moo Pluakdaeng
Rayong, Thailand, 21140
How long have you been in business?
- We have been in business since 2017.
Do I have to assemble the equipment myself?
- Yes. We have designed our equipment to maximize
space efficiency and to reduce shipping costs. Some of our smaller items are already assembled. We have an assembly team happy to assist at an additional cost. If you require assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to install the equipment myself?
- Unless the installation has been prearranged with our team, you will need to install the equipment. If you need assembly support we have teamed up with Total Gym Care. If you require assistance, please contact email@example.com
How do I get a custom quote or help in designing my facility?
- We are passionate about helping others create their dream space. Get in contact with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will step you through our design and quoting process.
8) Sponsorship, ambassadors, and influencers
Do you sponsor events and competitions?
- Yes, we do! Supporting our strength community is part of our DNA - Community is one of our values!
- Email a proposal outlining your event and what kind of sponsorship you are looking for to email@example.com
- Please note, due to the number of requests we get to sponsor events, we unfortunately cannot sponsor them all. Our team will go through your proposal and get back to you.
How do I apply to be a sponsored athlete, ambassador or influencer?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short story of who you are and what you do and our marketing team will get in contact with you.